* Throughout July the team are busy delivering UK wide police training on missing persons. In Scotland Penny and Nick will input into the Sergeants Leadership Programme at Scottish Police College and in England will deliver training on missing persons to PolSA's via the Police National Search Centre.
* On the 12th July the team have been invited to deliver a professional development input to the UK Missing Persons Bureau and former NPIA units including Crime Operational Support staff. Nick and Penny will deliver this at the home of the UKMPB, Bramshill
* Olivia will be attending the Emotional Geographies conference in Groningen (1 - 3rd July) and will present a paper also on behalf of Hester entitled, 'No News Today': the uses of ambiguous emotion and the absent presence of missing people'.
* Hester and Olivia were interviewed by members of the award winning Engineer Theatre Collective for their new production 'Missing' due to feature at the Edinburgh Fridge Festival.
* The team are busy writing over the summer and have been asked to contribute chapters to 'Missing Persons: a handbook of research'; 'Cultural Geographies'; 'Social and Cultural Geography', as well as have articles in review in 'Policing: A Journal of Policy and Practice' and 'Cultural Geographies'. Publications will feature on the dissemination section of the website, so please check back from time to time for updates...