* The Geographies of Missing People project team wishes a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
* On Monday 9th December at St-Martin-In-The-Fields, Trafalgar Square, the team is to attend the Carol Service organised by the charity Missing People, the UK Missing Person's Bureau and the Child Exploitation & Online Protection Centre (CEOP) to remember all those who will be missed at Christmas.
* This month the team will be meeting with the project Advisory Group in London for the final time. The theme of the meeting will be 'research impact and project legacies'. We are reporting on research impacts and outputs over the course of the research and discussing future ambitions.
* This month Hester and Olivia will be presenting to the Human Geography Research Group (HGRG) at the University of Glasgow on the theme 'impact and research outcomes'.
* On Wednesday 18th December the Geographies of Missing People team launch new research findings via a report ‘Families living with absence: Searching for missing people’. The report contains research materials that draw on interviews with families living with missing experiences. This report is available to view and download via our website.